Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0293-R1, Albion River Water Diversion, Evans Property
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0293-R1, Albion River Water Diversion, Evans Property
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) seasonal placement and removal of a single-screened, small water pump intake using existing infrastructure at a single Point of Diversion (POD) within the Albion River and 2) seasonal diversion of water to existing storage tanks and to proposed additional storage tanks that will be acquired in the future.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration in the condition of land and water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.