Silva Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0342-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Silva Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0342-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The water diversion project includes maintenance of an existing diversion located on Conley creek, approximately 500 feet upstream from Alderpoint Road near Blocksburg, CA. Conly Creek is a fish bearing stream, with steelhead trout present at the Point of Division (POD) during a site inspection conducted on July 29, 2014. Water from the diversion of water, storage of water, and maintenance of diversion infrastructure. Water will be used for domestic use, irrigation, and fire suppression.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintain an existing water diversion intake.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.