HIllview Water Company - Raymond Nitrate and Arsenic Remediation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- HIllview Water Company - Raymond Nitrate and Arsenic Remediation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is the lead agnecy. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF) Program is providing state funds for the project. The Hillview Water Company proposes to install two production wells and treatment facilities for arsenic, iron, manganese, and uranium removal. Specifically, the proposed construction will include site improvements including development of 2 production wells (wells 12 and 14), appurtenances for wells 12 and 14, a treatment building for treatment system equipment and appurtenances, two 120,000 gallon bolted water storage steel tanks, and approximately 14,000 linear feet of 4-inch high density polyethylene piping to connect the project facilities and existing distribution system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 324-6894
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention/mitigation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.