US 101 Relinquishment in Willits, California
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- US 101 Relinquishment in Willits, California
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of work includes repaving the entire length and width of the route, replacing curbs, gutters and ramps, and upgrading existing sidewalks to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 635-3430
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, hazard waste, noise, visual resources, or water quality impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.