Repainting the Outer Walls of Sutter's Fort
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repainting the Outer Walls of Sutter's Fort
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Abate the existing lead paint and repaint the exterior of Sutter's Fort State Historic Park to walls to protect this historic resource.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 3, 4, 30, 31. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Minor Alterations to Land. Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.