Letter of Non-Objection to Enter onto Sovereign State Land in the Pacific Ocean at Fisherman's Cove to Install a Temporary Salt Water Fire Supression System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection to Enter onto Sovereign State Land in the Pacific Ocean at Fisherman's Cove to Install a Temporary Salt Water Fire Supression System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- - PRC 3692.9 Authorization to install a temporary salt water fire suppression system effective until Dec. 31, 2015.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.