Scharringhausen Remediation Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0848-R1.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Scharringhausen Remediation Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0848-R1.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project consists of the remediation of unpermitted streambed alterations by installation of roadway stabilization and erosion control, engineered stream crossings including culverts and armored fords, and removal of earthen fill from waterways.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2103
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust St., Redding, CA 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.