Grape Creek Streamflow Enhancement and Off-Channel Irrigation Pond
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Agriculture / Resources and Rural Development / Resources and Rural Development
The objective of the project is to increase the amount of water in Grape Creek in the summer and early fall to improve coho salmon survival by filling a new off-channel pond with groundwater in the winter, and using the water to irrigate the vineyard in the summer. The lack of summer streamflow in Grape Creek is a limiting factor for endangered coho survival.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.