Line 324 Integrity Anomaly Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Line 324 Integrity Anomaly Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the external inspection of a segment of the 30-inch high pressure gas line, Line 324, as it crosses Tapo Canyon Creek. The external inspecition is as a result of an anomaly detected during an internal inspection. THe anomaly was identified on the eastern side of Tapo Canyon Creek. The proposed project would include the excavation of an approximately 40 foot section of the pipe at a width of approximately 10 feet across and up to 8 feet deep. Approximately 5 feet of clearance (10-foot total width) is required on each side of the pipe to allow inspection and/or repair of the pipeline.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 342-7172
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of existing pipeline less than one mile i lenght.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.