Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0343-R1, Existing Agricultural Waer Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0343-R1, Existing Agricultural Waer Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes three encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) seasonal placement and removal of a single-screened agricultural pump intake at a single point of diversion (POD) within the Russian River channel, 2) seasonal direct diversion of water under State Water Resource Control Board (SWRCB) Division of Water Rights (Division) License No. 001497, and contract water available through Mendocino County Russian River Flood Control District, and 3) minor excavation within the river channel to clean-out around the water diversion intake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment involving no expansion of use beyond existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.