Shade Ramada Removal (14/15-SD-07)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Shade Ramada Removal (14/15-SD-07)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will remove deteriorated shade ramadas from the bay side of Silver Strand State Beach to protect public health and safety as well as trim vegetation impacting parking facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.