Artifacts Room Monitoring Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Artifacts Room Monitoring Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve climate control in teh Chaw'se REgional Indian Museum artifacts room in Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park to better preserve the Native American artifacts housed at this location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Central Valley District 22708 Broadway Street
Columbia, CA 95310
Phone : (209) 536-5932
- Other Location Info
- Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1. 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public structures involving no expansion of use and the installation of small new equipment where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.