Honey Lake Valley Authority JPA Community Pool Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Susanville, City of (City of Susanville)
- Document Title
- Honey Lake Valley Authority JPA Community Pool Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the demolition and reconstruction of a community pool facility. The reconstruction of a new community pool facility will occur on the same site as the existing pool. The site has been used as a public community pool facility since the late 1930's. The age of the facility makes replacement of the facility more cost effective than rehabilitation. The existing pool is enclosed within an 11,500 square foot building wih accessory outdoor recreation faciliites including picnic area, horseshoe pits, patio/sun area and associated parking.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.