Lundblade Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0026-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lundblade Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0026-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments. Four separate culverts will be removed on unnamed tributaries to Little Larabee Creek, a tributary to the Van Duzen River. In addition, one water impoundment will be removed. All removals will be laid back to achieve slope stability and reduce potential impacts from erosion. These proposed encroachments are associated with restoration of damages created through illegal trespassing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15308 - Class 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove culverts and a small water impoundment structure installed incorrectly and to lay back and re-vegetate slopes to limit future erosion. This project will help control sediment to protect the natural environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.