Snowberry Trail Bridge Installation and Culvert Crossing Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0294-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Snowberry Trail Bridge Installation and Culvert Crossing Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0294-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the replacement of a dilapidated steel culvert stream crossing with a new free-span trail bridge, and removal of the existing steel culvert crossing materials and debris from the channel. This project will install a new 50-foot long by 5-foot wide wood trail bridge across a seasonal stream along the Snowberry Trail. The new bridge will be located approximately 100 feet downstream of the existing (damaged) culvert crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will remove a damaged structure (culvert) and install a new bridge crossing. The project will have minor alterations of land to install the abutments of the bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.