Sagar Farms Access Road and Slough Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0263-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Sagar Farms Access Road and Slough Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0263-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0263-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Steve Sagara.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15333, Class 4, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. The total area to be disturbed by the project is approx. 1 acre. Non-native invasive vegetation will be removed and native species of grasses, trees and riparian shrubs will be planted throughout the disturbed area to stabilize the soil.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.