Hesperia East Channel Annual Routine Maintenance (4-452) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0191-R6
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Hesperia East Channel Annual Routine Maintenance (4-452) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0191-R6
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of routine maintenance and repair of the Hesperia East Channel. The routine maintenance and repair includes strengthening the earthen trapezoid embankment with portions of rip rap and revetment, vertical concrete channels and reinforced concrete boxes. The Project includes management of non-native vegetation, maintenance of existing chain link fencing and gates, grading and maintenance of existing levees and access ramps, maintenance and backfill of existing slopes, repair and restoration of the existing channel flow line, maintenance of existing right-of way signage, clean up and removal of illegally dumped trash and debris, homeless camps control and vector/rodent controls as needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 980-8607
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing landscapes, and naive growth.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.