Baker Levee Routine Maintenance (4-804)(Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0183-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Baker Levee Routine Maintenance (4-804)(Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0183-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2014-0183-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to San Bernardino County Flood Control District. This proposed project is limited to routine maintenance and includes management of non-native vegetation, maintenance of existing chain link fencing and gates, grading and maintenance of existing levees and access ramps, maintenance and backfill of existing slopes, repair and restoration of the existing channel flow line, maintenance of existing right-of-way signage, clean up and removal of illegally dumped trash and debris, homeless camps control and vector/rodent controls as needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (661) 285-5867
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Routine maintenance of an exisitng county flood control facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.