Morton Culvert Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0361-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Morton Culvert Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0361-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves five encroachments. The encroachments include the installation of four culverts and a rocked ford on two Class II watercourses. The crossings are located on an old logging road which is proposed to be upgraded to improve property access.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project proposes to install four culverts and a rocked ford to improve property access.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.