MP 119.58R PG&E Pole Replacement and Anchor Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- MP 119.58R PG&E Pole Replacement and Anchor Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An existing power pole will be replaced by excavating a 1-ft. by 1-ft. area around the pole (about 0.5 cubic yards of soil). The existing pole will be removed and the hole will be backfilled. A 1-ft by 1-ft. by 6-ft. deep hole will be dug for the new pole about 2 ft. west of the existing one. The work will ensure continued power service.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c), 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will remove an existing power pole and will replace it with one in the same area; there will be no expansion of utility use. The project will not involve removal of vegetation and will only excavate and backfill a 1 ft. by 1 ft. by 6ft. deep area to replace a power pole; the area will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.