Keystrone Treatment System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Keystrone Treatment System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade of treatment system designed to address acid rock drainage (ARD) from the Keystone 400-level portal (004) and add sufficient capacity to address ARD from the Keystone blowout (KEY-1) and Lower Spring (KEY-1.5) in the West Squaw Creek Mining District above Shasta Lake in Shasta County. These activities are being conducted in accordance with Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2002-153 (NPDES CA0081876) and Cease and Desist Order No. R5-2002-154 issued by the RWQCB. Activities to control ARD have been ongoing since 1978.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor action to eliminate the release of hazardous material to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.