Bridge Maintenance on I-10, Post MIles (PMs) R80.33, R104.43, and R139.18
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Bridge Maintenance on I-10, Post MIles (PMs) R80.33, R104.43, and R139.18
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the construction of drainage crossings and rock slope protection at the three bridges. The construction of drainage crossings will consist of maintenance/repairs to each side of channel with rock installed under a fabric layer and grouted rock installed over the fabric layer. Bridge maintenance will consist of stabilization and replacement of rock slope protection in eroded/eroding areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78078 Country Club Drive, Suite 109
Burmuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9418
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of a deteriorated structure to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.