Tahoe Keys Marina Channel Dredging (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0260-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tahoe Keys Marina Channel Dredging (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0260-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to dredging of the marina channel to remove accumulated sand and sediments to return the depth of the channel to original specifications and allow passage of boats from the marina to Lake Tahoe. Approximatley 4,200 cubic yards of accumulated sediments will be removed from the channel using a suction dredge operation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(g), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is intended to only act as maintenance dredging of the existing boat channel to enter and exist the Tahoe Keys Marina.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.