Wastewater Treatment System Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Wastewater Treatment System Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate several sections of the sewer collection system, the lift station and the treatment plant of the aging wastewater treatment system at Portola Redwoods State Park to maintain visitor services and comply with current public health.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-8783
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction of Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.