CHY Emergency SalvageApplegate (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0273-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- CHY Emergency SalvageApplegate (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0273-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project includes construction of one temporary crossing in the Applegate Fire area necessary to facilitate the removal dead and dying timber per California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) Notice of Emergency Tmber Operations document 2-14-EM105-PLA. This crossing entails the installation of one temporary skid trail crossing on a low flow, Class II (non-fish bearing) watercourse with the alternatives of: installation of a modified Spittler crossing; or installation of a temporary bridge decks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1163
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary minor alteration of land and will not affect a sensitive natural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.