MP 169.40 LR and 170.42 L and R AT&T Fiber Optic Cable Trenching
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- MP 169.40 LR and 170.42 L and R AT&T Fiber Optic Cable Trenching
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- AT&T will place a fiber optic cable through an existing conduit. To locate the existing conduit, 36-42" deep trenches will be dug in two 6 foot by 6 foot areas on of the Aqueduct at Quail Avenue, and 30th Avenue. After installation of the cable, the areas will be backfilled and compacted.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(b), 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve installing new communication fiber optic cable in an existing , underground conduit and will involve digging a trench in two 6 foot by 6 foot areas that have been previously used to install and maintain fiber optic lines. Existing facilities and minor alterations of land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.