Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0323, McCwandless Gulch Safety Improvement Project Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0323, McCwandless Gulch Safety Improvement Project Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to realign and widen the roadway, adjust the road curvature, improve and enlarge drainage facilities, improve fish passage through the McCandless Gulch culvert, and add new pavement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2142
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no expansion of use and will improve fish passage in McCandless Gulch.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.