Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0191, Sidehill Viaduct Bridge Replacement Proejct
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0191, Sidehill Viaduct Bridge Replacement Proejct
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will involve replacing the Sidehill Viaduct Bridge at post mile 29.7 on Interstate 5 with a new bridge and realigning adjoining portions of the highway. As part of the road realignment work approximately 300 feet of an unnamed intermittent stream channel will be filed and moved 13 feet to the west from current location and placed into a corrugated steel pipe 48 inches in diameter and 270 feet long.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2142
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. The project will have no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.