Brine Line Pressure Sustaining Station Retrofit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Brine Line Pressure Sustaining Station Retrofit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District's (District) owns and operates a 30-inch diameter pipeline that conveys brine from its Menifee/Perris Desalters and the Inland Empire Energy Center to the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) brine line in Lake Elsinore. The brine line is approximately 10 miles long, running from the District's brine pump station near the Menifee Desalter in Sun City to where the brine line discharges into Reach 4 of the Inland Empire Brine Line (also known as the Santa Ana Regional Interceptor - SARI) in Lake Elsinore. The project proposes to refurbish the existing facility by making the following modifications; installation of a new pressure sustaining valve; a new housekeeping concrete pad with containment curbs; and a 24-hour composite water sampling device. Additionally, the project will install telemetry equipment to allow the District to monitor operational data.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- Other Location Info
- Sun City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Refurbishing an existing pressure sustaining station will not result in increased capacity to the facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.