Vegetation Removal and Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0279-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Vegetation Removal and Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0279-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0279-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Elk County RV Resort and Campground (Permittee) as represented by Mr. Kurt Gebhardt. The Project encompasses unauthorized stream alteration and diversion activities conducted under the previous ownership and documented in the field by CDFW on June 6, 2012, remedial work for the unauthorized activities, and additional proposed stream alteration and diversion activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15321, Class 4, 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. No singnifacnt adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.