Discovery Center Picnic Improvements, Chino hills SP (14/15-IE-17)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Discovery Center Picnic Improvements, Chino hills SP (14/15-IE-17)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This multi-stage project will install 2 shade ramadas, pathways, and ADA-compliant parking stalls adjacent to the Chino Hills Discovery Center parking lot and greenhouse. One ramada will be constructed to ADA standards with a concrete pad; the second will be on a decomposed granite pad. The accessible parking stall will be installed within the footprint of the existing gravel parking lot, with an accessible sidewalk leading from the parking stall to both the green house and to the first shade ramada. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project. A copy of these requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.