Fort Improvements - Grading/Drainage, Access, and Seismic Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Fort Improvements - Grading/Drainage, Access, and Seismic Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Grade for improved water drainage, install accessible pathways and furnishings, upgrade restrooms and provide seismic stabilization of the Central Building at Sutter's Fort State Historic Park to protect the cultural resources from water and earthquake damage and to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-8783
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15331 Class 1,3,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.