Adjustments and Amendments to the FY 2014-2015 Major Maintenance Program and Budget, Preliminary Approval of FY 2015-2016 Major Maintenance Project List
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Adjustments and Amendments to the FY 2014-2015 Major Maintenance Program and Budget, Preliminary Approval of FY 2015-2016 Major Maintenance Project List
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- and Amendments to BPC Policies No. 130 and 090. The proposed project involves adjustments and amendments to the Fiscal Year 2014-2015 (FY 14/15) Major Maintenance (MM) program and budget, preliminary approval of the Fiscal Year 2015-2016 (FY 15/16) MM project list, and amendments to BPC Policies No. 130 and 090.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6598
- Chula Vista Coronado Imperial Beach San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule Exemption. The STate Guidelines not that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment (SG §15061(b)(3)). A significant effect is defined as, "a substantial, or potentially substantial, adverse change in the physical conditions within the area affected by the project" (SG § 15382). The public agency evaluates a project to determine if there is a possibility that the project may have a significant effect on the environment. Where it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment, the activity is not subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.