Beach Stairway at 2762 Big Springs Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agremeent No. 1600-2014-0281-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Beach Stairway at 2762 Big Springs Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agremeent No. 1600-2014-0281-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0281-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to George DeYoung (Permittee). The project is limited to the removal a wooden ramp and installation of a pre-fabricated 40-inch wide by 8-foot long aluminum staircase and placement of a four-foot wide by 8-inch high by 2 foot deep at the top of the stairway. The concrete pad will require hand excavation of less than one cubic yard of earth; no fill will be added. The purpose of the project is to allow access to the lake. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. In addition to manual work, a ready mix truck and concrete line pump shall be used. The staircase is light enough to be carried to the site from the roadway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2920
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.