Reclamation District No. 1601 (RD 1601): Twitchell Island Habitat Enhancement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The DWR Delta Levees Program considered RD 1601's (lead agency) mitigated negative declaration in approval of design, environmental planning, monitoring and maintenance of 44.5 acres of upland habitat types designed to benefit wildlife. Of the 44.5 acres, two new habitat sites will be developed at 28 acres and three existing habitat mitigation sites (16.5 acres) will be replanted with the goal of diversifying and expanding habitat for wildlife.
DWR, 1416 Ninth Street, Rm 1601, Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.