Request to establish a dog kennel facility in a converted 1,680 sf residential dwelling on a .42 acre parcel in the A-2-40 (General Agriculture) zoning district. The proposed site is located at 3306 Beckwith Court, south of Beckwith Road, west of State Hwy 99, and west of the City of Modesto. The proposed kennel will board a maximum of 33 small dogs.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.