The 2016 RTP/SCS Amendment #3 includes the inclusion and/or revision to 342 transportation projects since the adoption of the 2016 RTP/SCS Amendment #2. The revisions and additions to the project List will not result in substantial changes to the region-wide impacts when compared to the certified 2016 RTP/SCS with Addendum #1 and Addendum #2. An Addendum EIR was prepared since revisions would not result in new significant impacts or substantial increases to impacts.
900 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1700, Los Angeles, CA 90017
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.