The proposed project objectives are to construct three underground pipelines to connect over 800 acres of farmland currently not being served with surface water from the Avenue 116 Canal within the Pixley Irrigation District. The project will include a 20 acre recharge basin to ensure excess water will be returned to groundwater.
South of Avenue 116, East of Road 140, West of Road 152, North of Avenue 108
Deer Creek Channel
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Pixley Irrigation District
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Pixley Irrigation District, 357 E Olive Avenue, Tipton, CA 93272
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.