Morehead Crib Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0250-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Morehead Crib Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0250-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair of the existing crib pier including the replacement of three (3) 8x8 broken crib timbers. The existing damaged timbers will be removed and new timbers will be installed. Existing rock will be replaced inside the crib. Turbidity curtains/sediment control barriers will be installed around the work area as necessary. Project related construction activities will be completed via a barge or amphibious vehicle departing from a public marina or boat ramp and all demolition, construction, and staging shall take place via barge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace existing facilities in place, with no increase or expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.