Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) Sonora/Jamestown
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) Sonora/Jamestown
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) proposes to connect 11 private residences whose private wells have gone dry to the TUD- Sonora/Jamestown water system. TUD would require construction of approximately 1,375 feet of 8-inch diameter water main with four blowoff hydrants. TUD would design, bid and handle construction management and inspection of the main line extension as well as the meter, meter box, and service extension from the main line to the meter/meter box. The property owners wouid be responsible for the cost of the associated piping from the meter tail to the connection point of the piping going to their respective homes as well as the backflow prevention device that will be installed between the meter and the private residence.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
- Other Location Info
- community of Jamestown
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.