Pennington Road Bridge Replacement Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit (ITP) No. 2081-2015-016-02-A1).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sutter County
- Document Title
- Pennington Road Bridge Replacement Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit (ITP) No. 2081-2015-016-02-A1).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Incidental Take Permit number 2081-2015-016-02-A 1, pursuant to section 2081 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sutter County Development Services. The Project as described in the ITP as originally issued by CDFW includes the replacement of the existing functionally obsolete two-lane bridge (Bridge No. 18C-0100) on Pennington Road that crosses the Sutter Butte Irrigation Canal (Sutter Butte Canal).
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- 39.276034°'"N 121.634967°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the Sutter Butte Canal, on Pennington Road, in the County of Sutter, State of California. Gridley U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quadrangle.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2015022017 PDF 1475 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.