San Antonio Creek Pipeline Debris Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2014-0190-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- San Antonio Creek Pipeline Debris Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2014-0190-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to debris removal maintenance activities within San Antonio Creek. There are four areas within a 600 linear foot section of the stream where pipelines span the stream channel. Debris and downed vegetation have built up behind the pipelines and, in order to avoid damange to the pipeline, these materials need to be removed. The pipelines are no longer a necessary component of oil production activities and, at this time, are inactive.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 430-5082
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.