Walmort Road Wood Pole Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Document Title
- Walmort Road Wood Pole Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve and ensure safe and reliable electric service in Sacramento County, SMUD will replace a deteriorating wood distribution pole holding distribution wires north of Walmort Road in Sacramento County (existing easement). The pole is located in an irrigation channel that is dominated with Himalayan blackberry (Rubus armeniacus). SMUD proposes to replace the 40-foot-tall wood pole with a new wood pole approximately 45 feet tall. The new pole will be placed back into the existing hole of the old pole, at a depth of approximately 6 feet. The hole will be cleaned out using hand tools and the space around the new pole will be backfilled with compacted rock.
- Contact Information
Sacramento Municipal Utility District
6201 S Street, B203 PO Box 15830
Sacramento, CA 95852-1830
Phone : (916) 732-7466
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.