Fireworks America Safe Harbor Agreement for Large-flowered Fiddleneck
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Fireworks America Safe Harbor Agreement for Large-flowered Fiddleneck
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project that Fireworks America is participating in is being implemented by Vollmar Natural Lands Consulting (VNLC) and is funded by the Central Valley Project Conservation Program. The VNLC project involves the propagation and introduction of large-flowered fiddleneck to ten sites within the species' presumed historic range Habitat modeling and focused field surveys by VNLC have revealed that much of the potentially suitable habitat for large-flowered fiddleneck occurs on privately-owned land. Successful introduction of large-flowered fiddleneck therefore depends on cooperation with private landowners. One of the most promising introduction sites identified by VNLC is tthe property owned by Fireworks America.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-6594
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, 07, 33- Class 6, 7, & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result ina serious or major disturance to an environmental resource. Actions taken by regulatory agencies as authorized by state law or local ordinance to assure the maintenance, restoration, or enhancement of a natural resource where the regulatory process involves procedures for potection of the environment. Projects not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenancne, restoration, enhancement or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.