The project includes 700 rental apartments with up to 2,200 beds targeted to UC Davis students. Other uses include parking, a 7-acre urban forest, and stormwater detention. The Nishi site is a 47-acre parcel that was previously analyzed as part of the Nishi Gateway Mixed-Use Innovation District (which also included potential redevelopment of properties on the west end of Olive Drive). The City of Davis has prepared an Addendum to the previously-certified EIR analyzing the impacts of the Nishi Residential Development and concluded that a supplemental or subsequent EIR was not required.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.