SMUD Headquarters Building and Site Rehabilitation
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project site is designated in the General Plan as "Heavy Commercial"
The Proposed Project would consist of rehabilitating the Headquarters Building and site and establishing two separate trailer locations on SMUD's campus for the temporary housing employees. Key proposed project elements include expansion of the central area of the Headquarters building, rehabilitation of the main parking area, landscaping, and the development of increased physical security concepts surrounding employee parking areas. Hazardous materials abatement, ADA compliance and improved vehicle and pedestrian circulation.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.