Replace Existing Culvert on Leonhardt Property (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0262-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Replace Existing Culvert on Leonhardt Property (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0262-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the replacement of two deteriorated 48-inch by 20-foot culverts in driveway. The existing fill and old culverts shall be removed. New culverts of similar or slightly larger size shall be used, and the existing fill shall be used as backfill. A backhoe or excavator shall be used to do the work and shall enter and exist the project area along the existing driveway. The project is estimated to take one day to complete. Any water in channel shall be temporarily dammed while the project is completed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of damaged culverts under driveway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.