Review of the City of Redondo Beach Cost Allocation Plan and Internal Service Fund Allocation Methodology- G 05-07
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review of the City of Redondo Beach Cost Allocation Plan and Internal Service Fund Allocation Methodology- G 05-07
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Direct staff to work with the City to determine a way to allocate any future self-insurance surplus equitably back to the Tidelands Fund and to continue to review the City's annual financial statements including the ISF cost allocations to the Tidelands Fund.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization to direct staff to continue monitoring the City's ISF cost allocations to the Tidelands Fund does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.