Consider Renewal of Memorandum of Agreement with the California Energy Commission Regarding the Coordination of Power Plant Permitting Activities - W 26366
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Renewal of Memorandum of Agreement with the California Energy Commission Regarding the Coordination of Power Plant Permitting Activities - W 26366
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to execute a renewal of the Memorandum of Agreement between the CA Energy Commission and the CA State Lands Commission regarding the coordination of power plant permitting activities.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization to renew the Memorandum of Agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.