Amendment of Lease - PRC 8207.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 8207.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 8207.1, a General Lease Right-of-Way Use, effective upon the close of sale of LGS, from Buckeye to BIF II CalGas, to authroize the termination of an existing unconditional guaranty by parent company, Buckeye, and acceptance of a new unconditiional guaranty by Guarantor, on behalf of BIF II CalGas, for the performance of the lease obligations of its subsidiary, LodiGas STorage, LLC, and amendment of the legal descriptions to conform to as-built construction plans.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Lodi Rio Vista
- Sacramento San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378CCR 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval of the amendment of lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.